Monday, November 2, 2009

NaBloPoMo

Apparently, some people call November "NaBloPoMo" because they can't type out "National Blog Posting Month". The concept is that one posts something each day for the whole month.

My camping backstory post went up Sunday, the 1st of November (at least, that's what blogger claims... I'm still learning how this system works), so technically so far I'm managing to post every day this month - even though this wasn't the goal when that post was written.

And it's only the second day of the month.

With everything else happening this November - I'm finishing two of my master's classes and, you know, working and living a life and stuff - I'm going to aim for fifteen posts this month, roughly one every two days. This should offer some practice in shorter posts, which is something I'm obviously not great at (see camping post below).

2 down, 13 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, now.